|MMP-113 (C): Maintaining a Mindfulness Meditation Practice|
|Date: April 10 & 11, 2010 (new date)|
Instructor: Bill Gayner
Price: $299.00 + (5% GST) = $313.95
Overview: This weekend you will explore how you can continue to develop and sustain a mindfulness meditation practice based on the theory and practice you learned in the previous three courses. This is the most experiential of the four core courses, the emphasis will be on practicing mindfulness meditation together, followed by discussion and coaching as well as exploring how you are doing in your daily mindfulness practice.
The first day will consist of guided meditations, discussions and coaching. The second day will be a guided mindfulness meditation retreat, an opportunity to practice and deepen everything you have learned in the program so far.
- Get support for your daily practice
- Describe and reflect on what is emerging both in formal practice and in daily life
- Trouble-shoot issues that might be arising
- Clarify your intention and understanding of the key principles and values underlying mindfulness
- Develop a deeper befriending of the stream of your experience
- Explore how formal practice can strengthen your engagement in daily life
- Discover how obstacles encountered in practice can become doorways to deeply valued living
Time: 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.